Radar Target Tracker
The Radar Target Tracker is a real-time (no simulation), sequential lobe tracking system, giving students hands-on, interactive tracking exercises with passive and active targets.The Radar Tracker interacts effectively with the EW add-on.
- Manual Tracking of a Target
- Automatic Range Tracking
- Angle Tracking Techniques
- Automatic Angle Tracking
- Range and Angle Tracking Performance (Radar-Dependent Errors)
- Range and Angle Tracking Performance (Target-Caused Errors)
- Range Gate Pull Off (RGPO)
- Leading Edge Tracking
- Range Rate Limiting
- Troubleshooting an Analog Target Tracker
- A NEW add-on from iTP is the wireless, Video/IR (day/night) camera mounted on the Parabolic Antenna boom.